Is there someone in your life who:
- Constantly judges you.
- Hurts you indirectly without you being able to pin point exactly how he or she does it.
- You feel you cannot live without yet you feel you cannot live with either.
- Even though they are hurtful to you, they seem popular with other people.
- They pick on you specifically and hurt you in ways where others cannot see their hurtful actions.
- Others compliment them and respect them to the point where you are doubting your own judgment and thinking it might be your fault.
- Make you feel you are too sensitive and should “take” their behavior without being too sensitive.
- Someone who tries to show you how bad others are so you stay around him or her and isolate yourself from others.
- Someone who tries to show you how weak you are and how strong they are and that they are perfect.
- They indirectly show you how you cannot measure up to them.
- You can never win an argument with them.
You are not alone. Around 5% of world population fall into a personality type that behaves like that.
Learn how to:
- Identify and manage Cunning Deceitful manipulators in your life.
- Undo the hurt caused by previous encounters.
- Build your resilience against this type of behavior.
- Learn proven tips and techniques to keep you safe and healthy.
All You Need To Know To Keep Your Mental Sanity & Healthy Outlook..
I am a business consultant and coach. However, I have had my share of CDMs since I was a child. I had relative CDMs, coworker CDMs, friend CDMs. But at some part of my life, I had to deal with one of the most cunning people I have ever met.I learned to try to stay away from these people as much as I can. However, I know that some of them I have to deal with because of other commitments and obligations that put me on their path frequently. I had to find techniques to protect me from their wrath. Some were successful and others were not, but I learned tremendously from their encounters and I would like to share what I learned with those of you struggling with CMDs in their lives.